Re: Micronews.

Hi Juan Carlos, welcome!

El 31/3/20 a las 12:25, jukav escribió:
> Hello, on the occasion of the next event that is cited, I ask you to
> publish the following news.
>
> "Debian @ COVID-19 Biohackathon will start next Sunday the 5th, which
> for a week invites you to improve biomedical free software and the
> tools / libraries that support it.
> https://lists.debian.org/debian-devel-announce/2020/03/msg00010.html";

I gave you premissions on the publicity repos, so you can try to commit
yourself the micronews: follow the instructions on

https://micronews.debian.org/pages/contribute.html

(the section "If you are a Debian Developer" now applies to you, since
you have permissions).

The text of the proposed micronews looks good to me, I would just change
the date from "next Sunday the 5th," to "next Sunday 5 April 2020", so
it's clear when the hackathon started if somebody reads the micronews in
the future.

Kind regards,
--
Laura Arjona Reina