Re: I think we should respond to claim that Debian is the Most Vulnerable Operating System

Two main points if we do respond -

1) CVEs and other vuln databases are not a scoreboard. The most insecure code will have zero CVEs since no one's identified issues with it.
2) This includes all software available to apt. This means you have to include all Windows apps in the Microsoft app store when considering CVE totals.