Re: manpages-l10n is alive

Le 01/03/2020 à 06:48, Joost van Baal-Ilić a écrit :
Hi,

[dropping debian-l10n-french, since focusing on publicity]

note to self/publicity: manpages-l10n is at
https://salsa.debian.org/manpages-l10n-team/manpages-l10n and
https://manpages-l10n-team.pages.debian.net/manpages-l10n/

Currently, it seems manpages-de and manpages-fr in sid are still based upon
the old style manpages-de and manpages-fr source packages, not on
manpages-l10n.  Mario: could you confirm?

I can confirm. manpages-l10n will be released today or tomorrow. It will be "packaged" after this, by Tobias, I guess during the week. The packaging (and upload) should remove the former deprecated packages and add this one.

Best regards

And when did manpages-l10n start?