Re: Draft announcements for 10.3 and 9.12

On Fri, 2020-02-07 at 02:11 +0100, Jean-Pierre Giraud wrote:
> Translating to French 20200208.wml, I have noticed duplicated strings
> line 136
>
> <correction quassel "Fix quasselcore AppArmor denials when the config
> is
> saved; correct default channel for Debian; fix quasselcore AppArmor
> denials when the config is saved; correct default channel for Debian;
> remove unnecessary NEWS file">
>
> Is it an intentional duplication?

It's a side effect of there having been two uploads for quassel, with
the second only removing the NEWS file, and a nearly identical comment
file being used in both cases.

That should have been cleaned up when producing the announcement
though. I've done so in the announcements repo now; thanks for
noticing.

Regards,

Adam