improved previews when sharing posts on social media

Hi,

open graph data for bit posts are hard-coded here:
https://salsa.debian.org/publicity-team/bits/blob/master/theme-bits/templates/base.html#L15

This results in the same, generic caption/image preview when any post is shared via social media.
I attach samples for linkedin (link preview while drafting a new post) and mastodon (actual post from Debian @debian@fosstodon.org)

Both posts had nice images that could enhance diffusion via resharing:
https://bits.debian.org/2019/07/debconf19-starts.html
https://bits.debian.org/2019/07/debconf19-closes.html

I prepared a MR to make these data dynamic:
https://salsa.debian.org/publicity-team/bits/merge_requests/40

The added burden is that whenever a preview image is available, the Image: field should be added to each article metadata.
As a test, I have done that for all 2019 posts.

This should result in better shares on all social media.

Paolo