Wiki and presentation

Hi

I set up a wiki ( https://wiki.debian.org/ ) account sometime ago then
carried on working on the Promotional Presentation,  this is now
complete thanks to help from here, the users list and from Francisco M Neto.

As this is stored on salsa.debian,org I would like to put a link to this
on the wiki (which was one of the reasons I signed up to the Wiki.)
However I am unsure where to put this.

Francisco plans to translate in to Portuguese.

I just wondered therefore where should I put a link?.  If I include a
link on the wiki then the document can easily be kept updated. Once
Buster is released there may be different versions of packages such as
the kernel etc during the 10.x life cycle.  Hopefully the document can
keep pace with this.

Thanks for any help.

Regards

Paul