Re: micronews or blog post? ( Re: The Debian project stands behind GNOME Foundation against this attack on free...

Dear Laura et al.,

> I think it's better to publish a blog post, even if very short, than a
> micronews.

I understand and appreciate your reasons although I cannot fully agree
that the current phrasing suggests a joint enterprise between our two
projects.

Regardless, I suspect there may be an update to this news within the
next fortnight that would suit such a blog post far better and in that
likely scenario having a single later post would be preferable given
the circumstances.

In addition, there is already a danger that Gnome's announcement is
already getting a little stale; regrettably, time constraints on my
side led to delays in posting to -project, etc.

Lastly, I would not be able to find the time to draft what you are
suggesting, I would thus suggest we post to Twitter etc. in the
meantime although — as ever — I defer to your best judgement and leave
it to you.

Best wishes,

--
      ,''`.