Re: Draft announcements for 10.1 and 9.10

On Sun, 2019-09-08 at 13:53 +0100, Adam D. Barratt wrote:
> On Sun, 2019-09-08 at 11:54 +0100, Adam D. Barratt wrote:
> > A quick heads-up, one of the updates introduced a regression in the
> > stretch installer, so it looks like there'll be a short notice 9.11
> > release later today.
>
> I've added a draft announcement for that to the publicity
> announcements
> repo.
>
> Please don't publish it anywhere before the release has been
> confirmed, to try and avoid any more confusion than there will
> probably be anyway from making two point releases in as many days...

The release has now finished and is being pushed to mirrors (it's
already visible on deb.d.o at least) so please feel free to send out
the announcement.

> It's not certain yet whether the DSAs will be included or not. I've
> included them in the announcement in case, but they may need to be
> dropped.

They weren't included in the end, so I've removed them from the
original and French versions.

Thanks,

Adam