Translations for the Debian 10 release announcement (in webwml repo) and blog post (in bits repo)

Hi again

Thanks for the reviews and translations so far!

The release announcement  has been moved to the website repo, now it's in:

https://salsa.debian.org/webmaster-team/webwml/blob/master/english/News/2019/20190706.wml

If you have updates or new translations, please commit in the webwml
repo from now on, or send them to the debian-publicity or debian-www
mailing list and we'll add them.

The blog post to be published in bits.debian.org is still available for
translations in the bits repo:

 https://salsa.debian.org/publicity-team/bits/blob/master/content/2019/buster-released.md

For the similar article that we had published when releasing Debian 9
stretch, we had many translations: ca cs de es fr gl it nl pl pt pt-BR
ro ru zh-CN zh-HK zh-TW
so translating this one should easy with a diff tool ;-)

Thanks!

Kind regards,

--
Laura Arjona Reina