Publicity Team meeting: Buster release campaign.

Hi Publicity Team!

Similar to Stretch's release, the press team will do live coverage via
social media of minute to minute updates from the Release Team, as well
as tidbits, stats, and trivia about Debian, all leading up to the moment
Buster is ready to download.

In order to carry out this task we have a lot of work to do and to
coordinate around. This email serves as the start for our agenda and as
a call for a meeting in #debian-publicity on OFTC.

Please vote for your availability via Framadate link[1], in our IRC
channel, or as a reply to this list.

The following UTC meeting times are suggested: January 28, 29, 30, and
31: 1600, 1700, or 1800. February 2: 1200, 1400, or 1600.

*Agenda*

To start we have the following tasks:

1) TODO: Set up the publicity and web presence for the upcoming and
future release(s).

    a) Update the current publicity release page[2], move current data
to a Stretch specific page allowing for a (historical) subpage.

    b) Start to compile a list of facts and information to share about
Debian for release day.

    c) Attract and establish DD's and Contributors who will be able to
help with the live coverage.

2) Establish social media hashtags / marks.
3) Establish timeline for teaser campaign via micronews with a few of
the hashtags we will use. We are thinking of releasing teasers once
every week or other.
4) The next issues of the DPN will reintroduce the UDD release critical
data[3] information, and we have a section dedicated for upcoming buster
specific BSPs.
5) Start the campaign.
6) Work in co-ordination with the Release Team checklist [4] for buster
7) Celebrate another amazing accomplishment!

--------
Proposed hashtags:

#debian-buster  -1/+1
#releasebuster  -1
#Debian10 +2
#releasingbuster +2

--------
Teaser release campaign & factoids:

*stretch has 911,997,478 lines of code, #debian-buster (almost ready)
comes in with 1,009,055,395  lines of code. (as of xxxx/xx/xx)
*# of developers who have contributed to buster (as of xxxx/xx/xx)
*Debian freeze policy, what is it?
*# of teams contributing to Debian10.

(more to be added via team meeting and suggestions)

--------
Some historical info, the first suggested live coverage [5], and the
checklist used for Stretch [6].

----

[1]
https://storm.debian.net/shared/bS1r-B88JozuVHBQHok-Aq__nagpAQufsCAsIHSrEuk