modification to the Debian Project News re upgrading

I think the phrasing in part of the annoucement for a new release and
upgrading should be adjusted as they can be misleading to a newcomer (or even
a not so newcomer).

The phrasing that I think is misleading is: "Upgrading an existing
installation to either revision can be achieved by pointing the package
management system at one of Debian's many HTTP mirrors."

I've learned that this basically applies only to upgrading an installation
that is in the current major release (not sure how to phrase that), e.g., 9.n.

I'm sure you know that upgrading an installation in the previous major release
(e.g., 8.n.) requires reading and following a set of instructions /
recommendations, and upgrading from any prior previous major release is not
supported.

It might be enough to modify that one sentence to say something like:

"Upgrading an existing installation in the 9.n. series  to either revision can
be achieved by pointing the package management system at one of Debian's many
HTTP mirrors."

Also, I'm not sure what the "either revision" refers to -- perhaps that is a
relic from some previous announcement?

<the original article>
Internal News/Happenings
------------------------

Updated Debian 9: 9.6 released

The Debian project announced [4] the sixth update of its stable
distribution Debian 9 (codename "Stretch") on 10 November 2018 to point
release 9.6.

    4: https://www.debian.org/News/2018/20181110

This point release added corrections for security issues along with a
few adjustments for serious problems. Security advisories have already
been published separately and are referenced where available. Upgrading
an existing installation to either revision can be achieved by pointing
the package management system at one of Debian's many HTTP mirrors. A
comprehensive list of mirrors is available at:
https://www.debian.org/mirror/list
</the original article>