Re: status of debian-timeline package, are maintainers needed? (not sure)

Dear Chris,

El 2018-08-24 08:42, Chris Lamb escribió:
Dear Laura,

I just noticed that we are also providing the Debian Timeline as a
Debian package:

Thank you for caring about this package.

Please remove me from the "Uploaders" field. Whilst I started and
maintained this site & package almost 10 years my focus within Debian
has moved elsewhere.

Done. Thank you very much for the software and uploading the package all these years!

Cheers

--
Laura Arjona Reina
https://wiki.debian.org/LauraArjona