Re: Salsa-Repository for packages.debian.org (i18n)

Hello Helge

El 1 de julio de 2018 20:24:30 CEST, Helge Kreutzmann <debian@helgefjell.de> escribió:
>Hello,
>I'm the current Debian translator for pdo. I received an automatic
>e-mail some time ago, that access was granted for me for ddp, however,
>the mentioned salsa repository debian/ddp.git is empty.
>
>Where can I find the translation for pdo?

Some of the repos of the Debian Documentation Project (ddp) are now here:
https://salsa.debian.org/ddp-team

Ask in debian-doc@lists.debian.org for permissions or if you need more info about the Documentation team.

And the packages.debian.org repo is now here:

https://salsa.debian.org/webmaster-team/packages

And the responsible list in that case is debian-www@lists.debian.org

Cheers

--