publicity-commits list at lists.alioth.debian.org deprecated; proposed alternative

Hello all

TL;DR
======

>From now on, if you want to receive mail notifications when there are
commits in the publicity repos, please subscribe to the "press"
pseudopackage via tracker.debian.org and activate the "vcs" keyword there.

Long version
Instead, we have configured the repos in Salsa to use the "Email on
push" feature, and send emails using dispatch+press_vcs@tracker.debian.org

If you were subscribed to publicity-commits and/or want to receive mails
when somebody commits in the publicity repos, you need to do a new
setup. Please follow these steps (only once):

* Open a web browser and go to https://tracker.debian.org/pkg/press
* Subscribe to the "press" pseudopackage. (You can authenticate via SSO
or register an email and password, if you were not using
tracker.debian.org already for other purposes).
keywords", check "vcs" and save.
* From now on you will get emails when somebody commits in these
publicity repos:

- announcements
- bits
- debian-timeline
- dpn
- micronews
- publicity

(If you consider that some other repos should send commit mails too,
please tell and I'll activate the settings (in the repo settings >
integrations > emails on push)).

Some details about the email headers, for the case you want to act on them: