Proposed times and agenda for publicity team meeting: Week 29

Hi Everyone!

Time is quickly approaching our 25th year anniversary and there are a
few ideas for discussion on how we can cover this amazing celebration in
our next meeting.

We can also discuss Debconf coverage and a few housekeeping items, with
time for open discussion.

The weekday times and dates proposed are: July 16, 17, 19, or 20th at
1600, 2000, or 2100 hours. One weekend date of July 21 is suggested for
1200, 1400, or  1600 hours. All times are UTC.

Meeting will be held in  #debian-publicity on OFTC.

Poll:
https://storm.debian.net/shared/hfSEeRHioYW6xARkl4fziBMi_F-9Mk5CO-Ju9SP8uKz

Agenda:

1) Debian turns 25, how can we best celebrate and spread the word?
*Banners, logos, text for use on the homepage, bits, Identi, and Twitter.
* Call for blog-posts other kinds of "expression" of appreciation of Debian
* Special issue of DPN, with interviews driven with comments and
thoughts from Developers.
* DebConf event?

2) DebConf Coverage

3) DPN Scheduling
* Publishing schedule for the DPN to come out less randomly.

4) Schedule time for next meeting

5) Open discussion

Hope to see you there, but if you cannot make it please send an email on
this list so that we are able to give your thoughts some discussion time.

Donald Norwood
www.debian.org