Re: Interview request (was: "Re: Greetings and questions from Argentina")

of course! Thank you very much for the information.

We are in an initial stage of the project. Investigating, conducting
interviews and writing the first lines.

Any information or material is welcome. Thank you so much!

--
Mauro Joaquin Bellini
Río Gallegos .Santa Cruz