Re: metrics.debian.net is down and where can I find the info. about programming languges used in debian-project ?

On Fri, Mar 03, 2017 at 04:02:04AM +0530, shirish शिरीष wrote:
> Now secondly, I am trying to figure out where I had seen stats about
> which programming language is used more within Debian. IIRC python had
> a slight lead with C, C++ following and then other languages. Can
> somebody guide me where I can find updated details about that ?

http://sources.debian.net/stats/

HTH,
--
Stefano Zacchiroli . zack@upsilon.cc . upsilon.cc/zack . . o . . . o . o
Computer Science Professor . CTO Software Heritage . . . . . o . . . o o