Re: zh-CN translation for sources.debian.org page on bits.d.o

Hello all

El 18/12/17 a las 08:12, Trần Ngọc Quân escribió:
> On 15/12/2017 10:20, Boyuan Yang wrote:
>> Dear publicity team,
>>
>> I'm attaching a git patch to provide translation for
>> https://bits.debian.org/2017/12/debsources-now-in-sources-debian-org.html
>> here.
>
> I've just applied your patch.

Thanks Boyuan Yang for the translation and Trần Ngọc Quân for applying
it. I've just rebuild the blog to show the translation in bits.debian.org.

You should cc to Chinese localization
> team, so maybe some one in this mailing list[1] have commit permission
> to publicity, then you patch is reviewed and applied faster. I see
> Anthony Fok in git log, you may sent request to her/him. I hope you
> contribute more works to publicity and Debian.

Me too!
In addittion to all that has been said, feel free to join the
"publicity" group/project in Alioth!
Cheers
Laura Arjona Reina
https://wiki.debian.org/LauraArjona