Re: Videos from MiniDebConf Cuba 2017

Hi Leonel,

On Thu, Nov 30, 2017 at 04:30:50PM -0500, Leonel Salazar wrote:
> Hello everyone,
>
> a few week ago we had a MiniDebConf in Havana, Cuba during CubaConf2017 [1], we
> spend almost 2 hours sharing about the Debian Project history, presenting 2
> major projects created in my local community, talking about the Cuban Free
> Software Repository "RepoGUTL" [2] and finally started talking about
> Reproducible Builds for the first time in Cuba, we are trying to share all the
> content generated during the three days, so far you can watch some videos [3]
> [4] recorded in the MiniDebConf.

Awesome!

I'd like to add these to the meetings-archive[1], but the videos that
you link to have "Standard Youtube License" set as their license, which
is not a free license.

I'm assuming this is an oversight. Can you confirm that?

Also, for the purpose of copying things to the meetings archive, it
might be useful if you could provide a direct download rather than
youtube links; I could use youtube-dl, but that seems suboptimal.

Thanks,

[1] https://meetings-archive.debian.net/pub/debian-meetings/

--
Could you people please use IRC like normal people?!?

  -- Amaya Rodrigo Sastre, trying to quiet down the buzz in the DebConf 2008
     Hacklab