Re: new and newsworthy packages list for inclusion in DPN of May

Hi Shirish

El 14/05/17 a las 07:19, shirish शिरीष escribió:
> I am sharing the list as plain text, please do the necessary changes as needed.

I've just committed the section into the DPN draft. Thanks!

For next issues, it's not needed that you number the lines, a whole
HTML paragraph is better.

Look how it looks like the DPN draft now:
https://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/publicity/dpn.git/tree/en/2017/02/index.wml

I'll try to put some time during this week on the rest of the parts of
the DPN, but (and this is for everybody in the team) contributions are
always welcome :)

Cheers

--
Laura Arjona Reina