Announcing the BSP in Paris (2017-05-13 to 2017-05-14)

Hi!

I'd like to announce the BSP [0] (aka. more-than-a-BSP) in Paris in May
of this year to make the next release of Debian even more awesome!

We attempt to create an event which is a bit more broader than "just" a
BSP, we are looking forward to have a more diverse event for people with
different skillsets they already bring, e.g. design and graphics,
testing of the upcoming release etc. If you're interested, read the
announcement [1] for more information. Registration [2] is open until
the end of March.

See you in Paris!

spriver

[0] https://wiki.debian.org/BSP/2017/05/fr/Paris