Article link

Hello again,

I just wanted to follow up on my previous e-mail regarding my article. It would be fine with me if you rather add it to a future article on debianhelp.org rather than modify an existing document. If you had a chance to take a look at the article I wrote it would be great if you could let me know what you think of it.

Cheers,

John.