Re: Draft announcement for 8.6

Hi,

On Wed, 2016-09-14 at 22:06 +0100, Adam D. Barratt wrote:
> As you may already have noticed, I've added a draft announcement for
> Saturday's point release to the publicity announcements repository.

Apologies for the last minute change, but after some debate we have
ended up including mariadb-10.0 in the point release, so I've updated
the announcement accordingly - including a note on the package, which I
remembered to wrap in paragraph tags so that your preparation scripts
actually include it. :-)

Thanks,

Adam