Re: Draft for bits.debian.org : Free FPGA programming with Debian

Hi Steffen,

El 03/09/16 a las 19:32, Steffen Möller escribió:
> Hi Laura,
>
> On 03/09/16 16:51, Laura Arjona Reina wrote:
>> Hi Steffen
>> Thanks for the quick feedback.
> Well, you are the quick one :o)
>> El 03/09/16 a las 13:42, Steffen Möller escribió:
>>
>> [...]
>>> I had a look. Thank you for the links to the packages. The important page
>>> is the wiki.debian.org/FPGA/Lattice one, though. I would not mind if there
>>> are fewer distractive links on the page but it is fine to have them.
>> I've removed the links to the packages, and changed their names to
>> bold. I agree with you that the wiki page includes all the important info.
> It looks nice. Many thanks.
>>> That said,
>>> if you all could have a look on that wiki.d.o/FPGA/Lattice one and
>>> correct any
>>> unfortunate mishaps, then this would certainly help the overall
>>> impression that
>>> Debian is making on the FPGA community.
>> I've fixed some small typos, but I don't know much about the topic...
>> Hopefully in these days, and after publishing the blog post, the page
>> gets more contributions :
> Thank you.
>> )
>>
>> Also, I had prepared some
>>> introducing
>>> thoughts on wiki.d.o/FPGA that may be worthwhile to experience a linguistic
>>> checkup, too - as your time/curiosity permits.
>>>
> More thanks.
>> I've linked to it at the beginning of the article.
>>
>> For a linguistic review of this and the Lattice pages, you can send a
>> mail to debian-l10n-english@lists.debian.org and native speakers will
>> hopefully have a look at it.
> Yip.
>>> The funny part is that neither the maintainer nor me want any visibility for
>>> ourselves. It is only the work that counts. It is perfectly fine to
>>> mention Debian
>>> Science, though. So, he/she does not matter.
>> [...]
>>
>>> Please remove the personal information on Ruben and myself from the
>>> announcement and I will send an informative PNG - will just need to wait
>>> for about a week until I am back from my travel.
>> Ok, updated that line.
>>
>> Now the post looks like this:
>>
>> https://bits.debian.org/drafts/fpga-programming-debian.html
> I like it.
>>
>> Two more small questions:
>>
>> Do you want to appear as the author of the post?
> Can do. But I would not mind if you took over.
>> and
>> Would you mind to review the last sentence?
>>
>> "We hope this effort to support the FPGA community to collect..."
>> I don't understand it very well, maybe it is "We hope this effort will
>> support the FPGA community to collect..."?
> This is something for the native folks, I presume. The "to support" was
> meant to be read like "We hope the sun to shine". One could also say "We
> [...]

I'm very sorry this got buried in my inbox :(
I've just updated the blogpost draft with your last suggestions.

Now it looks like this:

https://bits.debian.org/drafts/fpga-programming-debian.html

Do you think that we can publish it? (if yes, I would publish it next
Monday at 12 UTC or so, in bits.debian.org plus a small note in
micronews.debian.org).

Apologies, again, for the delay. I hope it's not too late to get some
contributions, if needed, for FPGA in Stretch.

Best regards
Laura Arjona Reina
https://wiki.debian.org/LauraArjona