Re: Translate DPN into Greek

Hello Trần,

thanks for your response and feedback.

Greek translation team is inactive for a loong time; hence that is why I
took the initiative to translate the 2016.02 version into Greek by myself.

As for your 2nd part of your email, I would prefer working in a text
editor and provide the translated wml file to publicity team, at least
until I learn how to use CVS :)

Regards
Pavlos

*Pavlos K. Ponos*

My blog:
https://pavlosponosblog.wordpress.com/about/

Public Linkedin profile:
https://gr.linkedin.com/pub/pavlos-k-ponos/57/27/5b6/

Don't send me files in the following formats:.doc(x),.xls(x),.ppt(x)
Instead, try and use Open Document formats: https://www.libreoffice.org
Save your money & use a Linux distro: http://distrowatch.com/