Re: Introducing debian micronews

Hi,

----- Mensagem original -----
> De: "Ana Guerrero Lopez" <ana@debian.org>
>
> Besides all the services above, some members of the team maintain unofficially
> Debian accounts in a few other social networks.

By the way, here in Brazil I help to maintain "debianbrasil" account in twitter, quitter.ser (GNU Social) and identi.ca :-)

> With the goal of making a new official service to close the gap between the
> existing services and the social networks, I have been working in a service
> I have named micronews: https://micronews.debian.org

Great.

> In addition to proposing news in the IRC channel or by mail to the publicity
> team, every Debian contributor is also encouraged to commit directly to the
> micronews repository. Read more in
> https://micronews.debian.org/pages/contribute.html

I trying to send a text about debian day in Curitiba, but when I do git push:
fatal: remote error: access denied or repository not exported: /publicity/micronews.git
As I have not write access, I think I have do change something on my push. Can you help me?

Best regards,

--
Paulo Henrique de Lima Santana
Membro da Comunidade Curitiba Livre