Re: [Debconf-team] article for mybroadband.co.za and bits.debian.org

Hi Laura

On 21 June 2016 at 22:39, Laura Arjona Reina <larjona@debian.org> wrote:
> https://storm.debian.net/shared/faVsdTpZJ3-TRPbed_zf9r8-oKIz31SfMCv7OLDtiwl

I had trouble accessing this page earlier, but managed to see it this evening.

The article looks great to me, the only comment I have is about the title:
"The International Debian Conference starts in Cape Town"
This makes me think the conference is a tour and will be moving to other cities.

> I hope to get it ready for Wednesday debconf team meeting. Suggestions
> about when to publish are also welcome (I suppose ASAP :)

I agree as soon as possible.

I'm happy to send the final version to MyBroadband.  I have a contact
there and will ask them to send out a news item as well.

Regards
Graham