Re: DPN 2016/02 -- Greek translation needs review

Hi Pavlos

El 28/05/16 a las 16:08, Pavlos Ponos escribió:
> Hello Laura and debian-publicity and debian-www teams,
>
> You may find attached herewith an updated version of Greek translation
> of DPN! Could you please replace the existing version with the
> attached one?

I'll commit it in the next hours.

> Having seen the translation online, I noticed some issues with spaces
> befor and/or after links, 1 spelling error and 2 sentences have been
> rephrased for conveying better the source's meaning!

Perfect!

> I have some ideas that I'd like to share in the next IRC meeting that
> we will have :)

We try to have publicity team meeting each 1.5 months more or less.
But you can write to the mailing list or chat in the IRC channel at
any time you like!

> @ Laura: the link you shared
> (https://anonscm.debian.org/viewvc/webwml/webwml/greek/News/weekly/2016/02/index.wml?view=log)
> seems to be broken, so I used the most recent version, taken from
> here:
> https://anonscm.debian.org/viewvc/webwml/webwml/greek/News/weekly/2016/02/index.wml?view=log.

Yes, yours is the correct one. Sorry.

> Kindly confirm receipt of this message. Thank you very much for the
> time and consideration.

Received!
You can check yourself that a message arrived to the list, if it's
shown in the mailing lists archives (10-20 minutes after you sent it,
though):

https://lists.debian.org/nameoflist

for example, https://lists.debian.org/debian-www

Cheers