would debian-publciity be interested in indian, gandhian blog posts for debconf

Dear all,
Most Indians revere Mahatma Gandhi or Mr. Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mahatma_Gandhi

He had a longish relationship with South Africa spanning 21 years

http://gandhi.southafrica.net/

While the above gives a glimpse of his long association

http://gandhi.southafrica.net/?section=the-petitioner

also shows how his adversaries looked at him.

The values he enshrined are same values as Debian has or strives too .

While I don't think I will be visiting Durban (as is far from either place)

Both Johannesburg and Cape Town should be enough to invoke and thread a story
citing similarities between a person and a community.

The benefit to Debian is the possibility that we might get people who
are beyond the traditional Computer-Science fraternity.

Look forward to how Debian-publicity views this .

The help I would need from Debian-publicity would be the following if
Debian-publicity agrees :-

a. Push my case for travel and accommodation bursary ( I have applied
quite some time before)
b. Get me some space where I can put some pictures (some sort of
gallery) which I could link
to in my blog posts.
c. Publish my blog posts on planet.debian.org (p.d.o.)

Look forward to know what the team thinks.
--
          Regards,
          Shirish Agarwal  शिरीष अग्रवाल