Re: [Debconf-team] 'Press' page on DebConf16 website

On Mon, Apr 25, 2016 at 2:04 PM, Daniel Lange <dl.ml1@usrlocal.de> wrote:
> Am 25.04.2016 um 13:34 schrieb Bernelle Verster:
>> 1. Flyer URL:
>> DebConf16 website team: Can I get a URL for the flyer to send to
>> people please? There is one for the brochure but I can't find one for
>> the flyer.
> http://media.debconf.org/dc16/fundraising/debconf16_sponsorship_flyer.pdf

Thanks Daniel, but this does not explicitly link from the website, for
people to find on their own.

My thinking here is to help people just stumbling on the website, to
spread the word. E.g. Izak from Pretoria chatting to his buddies over
a braai. This link is not explicit, while the brochure has a lovely
little button (albeit a bit hidden in text)