Re: PrimTux

Hi Jean-Marie,

On Sat, Apr 16, 2016 at 08:35:32PM +0200, jean-marie.josselin@mailoo.org wrote:
> Bonjour,
>
> PrimTux est une dérivée de Debian pour les enfants.
>
> Elle est référencée par Distrowatch [1].
>
> et Vikidia [2].
>
> Elle n'a qu'un an.
>
> Elle utilise le HandyMenu de HandyLinux [3]
>
> Peut-être voudrez-vous publier une ligne dans vos actualités pour la
> présenter ?

I'm switching to English because it's the language of this list.
We would love to add a few lines about this project in the next DPN, however
do you have a website or article in English other than the distrowatch page?
Right now, all the resources are in French so it won't be nice for non-french
speakers.

Thank you,
Ana