Article about DebConf16 in local tech news site

Hi everybody
We're beginning to write an article about DebConf16 to be published, hopefully, in mybroadband.co.za, a main tech news site in Africa.

The place to work is a collaborative pad:

http://deb.li/dc16press

The article has to be short (250-300 words), and intended to general public+tech (FLOSS and Non-FLOSS) users and orgs.

Intended publishing date is next Monday 11 April 2016.

Everybody is invited to participate. For now we are Raoul Snyman (superfly), me (larjona), and our contact in mybroadband.co.za (probably review). Feel free to ping me in #debconf-team or #debian-publicity channel for anything.

Cheers
--
Laura Arjona Reina
https://wiki.debian.org/LauraArjona