Postponed: Publicity team meeting: Monday 2016/02/29 21:00 UTC, at IRC #debian-publicity channel

Dear all
DC17 meeting is happening right now, so we're postponing the publicity
team meeting to 21:00 UTC.

Info page is here:
https://wiki.debian.org/Teams/Publicity/Meetings/2016-02-29

See you in a while