Re: [dpn] 01/01: first pass (en_GB) - about Tails

Laura Arjona Reina wrote:
> Thanks for your review of the DPN!
>
> El 17/02/16 a las 11:33, Justin Rye escribió:
>>-
>>-Tails (The amnesic incognito live system) is a live OS based on
>>+</p>
>>+<p>
>>+Tails (The Amnesic Incognito Live System) is a live OS based on--
>
> When we were preparing the blog post about the Tails installer, 'u', the
> author of the blogpost and Tails contributor wrote "amnesic incognito live
> system" "with smaller case letters, as that's the way it's supposed to be,
> because it's "Tails" not TAILS".
>
> Do you mind to revert that change? Or I can do it, I just wanted to let you
> know the reason.

I wondered about that, and checked that their homepage still expands
the acronym right in the banner... using lowercase makes it
microscopically harder to recognise the expansion as an expansion, but
never mind, it should still be obvious enough.

Don't just revert it, though - it ought to be *all* lowercase: "Tails
(the amnesic incognito live system)".