Re: Request for review post: Tails installer is now in Debian

Hi u,

On Tue, Feb 09, 2016 at 02:14:22PM +0000, u wrote:
> I've updated the draft https://pressblicity.titanpad.com/bdo-tails with
> all those latest proposals now.

What was in the pad wasn't matching anymore exactly the draft I sent here
initially:

http://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/publicity/bits.git/tree/content/2016/tails-installer-in-debian.md

I had to do format fixes and I also thought we had agreed to remove
the part between [[]], so you edits were to a different version. Holger
was also sending patches against the vesion in git.
Could you please send your diff against the version in git linked above?
I will publish immediatly after I apply your last changes.

Thank you,
Ana