Re: Correction // Bits from Debian Privacy Tools Maintainers

Hi u!

On Tue, Feb 02, 2016 at 08:14:41PM +0000, u wrote:

> Bits from Tails
>
> We are happy to announce that Tails Installer [1] is now in Debian.
>
> Tails Installer is a graphical tool [2] to install or upgrade Tails on a
> USB stick from an ISO image. It aims at making it easier to get The
> Amnesic Incognito Live System up and running for those not familiar with
> the command line.
>
> It's the only installation technique that allows you to:
> - Benefit from automatic upgrades.
> - Create an encrypted persistent storage for your personal
> files and settings in the rest of the available space.
>
> The package is maintained by Debian Privacy Tools Maintainers. [3]
>
> [1] https://tracker.debian.org/pkg/tails-installer
> [2] https://screenshots.debian.net/package/tails-installer
> [3]
> https://qa.debian.org/developer.php?email=pkg-privacy-maintainers%40lists.alioth.debian.org

Thank you for your mail!

What do you want we do with this news item?

a) put current text in the next DPN (date not yet set)
b) edit slithgly (e.g. add tails logo) and publish a post in bits.d.o
c) do b) and mention it in the next DPN.

Ana