Mini-DebConf Curitiba 2016

Hi all,

The Brazilian Debian Community to will promote a Mini-DebConf edition in
Curitiba. We would like to see the announcement below in the next DPN.
The suggested text is:

The Brazilian community of users and Debian developers invites everyone
to participate in the Mini-DebConf Curitiba 2016 that will be held on
March 5th and 6th at Aldeia Coworking in Curitiba - Parana.

The Mini-DebConf Curitiba 2016 is a meeting open to all, regardless of
their level of knowledge about Debian. The most important is to gather
the community to celebrate the biggest Free Software project in the
world, so we want to welcome from inexperienced users to official Debian
Developers.

The program of Mini-DebConf Curitiba 2016 will consist of basic and
intermediate level lectures for those participants who will have their
first contact with Debian or want to know more about certain subjects,
and intermediate and advanced level workshops for Debian users who want
to get their hands dirty during the meeting.

The subscription to the Mini-DebConf 2016 Curitiba is completely free of
charge and can be made using the form available on the meeting website.
Prior registration is important for us to plan it according to the
number of participants.

Mini-DebConf Curitiba 2016 website:
http://br2016.mini.debconf.org

Others details in Wiki page (in portuguese):
https://wiki.debian.org/DebianEvents/br/2016/MiniDebconfCuritiba

- Debian Brazil
- Comunidade Curitiba Livre
- Aldeia Coworking