Re: DPN help

Thanks!

On Tue, May 26, 2015 at 2:19 PM, Laura Arjona Reina <larjona@larjona.net> wrote:
Hi Kailash

El 26/05/15 a las 13:22, Kailash Kalyani escribió:
> Hi,
>
> How can I help?

There are several ways to help DPN, and you can start for the one that
you feel better.

Detailed info here: https://wiki.debian.org/ProjectNews/HowToContribute

During this week we are going to prepare the next issue (2015/05 I
believe) and there's already some material gathered in the TODO file
(thanks Paul!):

http://anonscm.debian.org/viewvc/publicity/dpn/TODO?view=markup

So you can choose one of those pointers and write the corresponding
paragraph, or you can send any other interesting news that you consider
nice to mention (in a "link" form, as the ones in the TODO, or in a
paragraph form, as it would be shown in the DPN).

When I say "send", it can be in a mail here to the list, or you can join
the Publicity project in Alioth and commit yourself in the repository.

I think this weekend the DPN will be frozen (no more content added) and
then, a message will be sent to the list, and people are welcome to
proofread and translate to other languages. If you want to contribute to
that part only, just wait until a message with subject "DPN 2015/05
frozen. Please review and translate" arrives this list.

The next DPN will be published then next week.

Don't hesitate to join #debian-publicity IRC channel at irc.debian.org
for any question about DPN!

Best

--