Re: DPN translate

Hi Николай Кречетов!

El 31/12/15 a las 13:57, Николай Кречетов escribió:
> i would like to
> contribute to this issue
> and help translate it into Russian. What should i do next?

>> I,m a little hesitate :)) but i would like to contribute to this issue
>> and help translate it into Russian

Thanks for your interest.
This DPN is almost going to be published (today, probably), so I think
the best next step now, for you, is to coordinate with the Russian
translation team:

https://lists.debian.org/debian-l10n-russian/
 in order to get it translated after it's already published in the website.

For next DPNs, usually content is frozen and then published after 2 or 3
days; in those 2-3 days translators have some time for review and
translate 'within' the publicity workflow:
https://wiki.debian.org/ProjectNews/HowToContribute#Translating_the_Debian_Project_News

But again I recommend to coordinate the task with some other translator
or your language team, so translations arrive the corresponding
repositories (the publicity repo until published, or the website once
published) with some peer review.

Best regards

--
Laura Arjona Reina