Re: [Debconf-team] microblogs thanking sponsors

What's the status on the (unofficial) Debian/Debconf twitter and sponsorship acknowledgements?

On 2015-12-14 01:47, Paul Wise wrote:
On Mon, Dec 14, 2015 at 7:20 AM, Laura Arjona Reina wrote:

My proposal is in line with what we did last year (we thanked all the
sponsors in @debian@identi.ca, and we made several bits.debian.org
articles for groups of sponsors).

These are the first 4 sponsors thanks of DebConf15 (thanks Dianara for
helping me find them easily!):

My memory is failing me, sorry :(

Main difference this year is that in this year's posts we add the
sponsor logo because it's promised in the sponsorship brochure.

Hmmm.

* As we decided to be more alive in @debian@identi.ca, I'll try to
propose at least 1 post per day, so readers will find a balance
between the thanks posts and other info about Debian.

Thanks and good luck :)