Re: Translating bits.d.o

On Mon, Nov 23, 2015 at 5:47 AM, Adrià wrote:

> Recently I started to translate some bits.d.o's posts into Spanish
> (after some revisions by the community will become published).
> Although I don't have much free time, I would like to start with
> Catalan as well (thanks for make a procedure and upload it on the
> wiki, btw).

Great :)

> I aim for people can find new content translated into their languages
> in a way of demonstrate that i10n teams are alive and new hands are
> welcome.

Excellent idea! Almost all of the publicity team's output is
translatable in some way, the only things I can think of that aren't
include timeline.debian.net and identi.ca/debian.

> Finally, I'm subscribed so if I find another way to help I will do so.

Thanks! We can always use help with all publicity related things.
Please join our IRC channel #debian-publicity if you are able and
haven't already as we do co-ordination there as well as the
identi.ca/debian proposals.

https://wiki.debian.org/Teams/Publicity#Contact_points

--
bye,