Re: about the new DPN template, RSS, and spigot

On 10/20/2015 09:13 AM, Laura Arjona Reina wrote:
> Dear all
> I sent the message below to the corresponding bugs, but to the wrong adress for the list :/
> Resending now...

My opinion, as one person who follows the RSS feed, is that I would
personally rather receive a DPN issue as one entry, because on the scale
of medium-to-large-sized-things that my RSS feeds contain, the entire
DPN issue fits in perfectly as one thing, and I read it all together,
all the entries in one (small) sitting. So for an RSS feed -- to keep
track of "have I read it" -- I think one entry works better.

That said, if we do put it on a social network it seems to me (note: I
don't social network much at all) that having it divided up, like it is
now, into individual bite-sized single-topic chunks is exactly the right
way to do it, because that allows sharing and commenting on a single topic.

Those are just my very inexperienced opinions, however, so if someone
disagrees with them for any reason, they are more likely correct than me.