[RFR] drafts/lwn.txt

Dear all
I have commited (and attached) a proposal for DPN paragraph and
pumpio+microblog (copied from @debconf, they already tweeted about it)
for the Linux Weekly News coverage.

Please ack the pumpio+microblog part and I'll post ASAP (sorry for
catching up so late).

About the DPN paragraph, I'm not sure at all about the wording. Feel
free to modify at will.

Regards
--
Laura Arjona Reina
https://wiki.debian.org/LauraArjona

Linux Weekly News's coverage of DebConf
    https://lwn.net/Archives/ConferenceByYear/#2015-DebConf
     - Copyright assignment and license enforcement for Debian (August 26, 2015)
     - Debian and binary firmware blobs (August 26, 2015)
     - Advances in Debian's package manager (September 2, 2015)
     - Debsources as a platform (September 2, 2015)
     - Bringing Git workflows to Debian with dgit (September 10, 2015)
     - Automating architecture bootstrapping in Debian (September 10, 2015)
     - How Debian managed the systemd transition (September 16, 2015 - available on September 24, 2015)
     - A status update on Debian's reproducible builds (September 16, 2015 - available on September 24, 2015)

STATUS: [RFR](larjona)

EXPIRES: NEVER

DPN: MUST
PUMPIO: MUST
MICROBLOG: SHOULD
BITS: SKIP

DPN-RFR:

Nathan Willis from Linux Weekly News attended DebConf15
and wrote eight articles about topics covered in the conference:
"Copyright assignment and license enforcement for Debian" ,
"Debian and binary firmware blobs",
"Advances in Debian's package manager",
"Debsources as a platform",
"Bringing Git workflows to Debian with dgit"
"Automating architecture bootstrapping in Debian",
"How Debian managed the systemd transition", and
"A status update on Debian's reproducible builds". All these articles
and their comments are publicly available now at the
Weekly News website</a>.</p>

PUMPIO-RFR:
Title: DebConf15 Coverage in Linux Weekly News

All 8 articles from the @lwnnet@identi.ca DebConf15 coverage by @n8@identi.ca
are now publically available, check them out! http://lwn.net/Archives/ConferenceByYear/#2015-DebConf

MICROBLOG-RFR:
All 8 articles from the @lwnnet #debconf15 coverage by @n8willis are now publically available, check them out! http://lwn.net/Archives/ConferenceByYear/#2015-DebConf