Re: [RFR] drafts/debconf15_attendeeimpressions.txt

also sprach Laura Arjona Reina <larjona@larjona.net> [2015-10-09 23:44 +0200]:
> Following the experimental workflow 'a la i18n', attached you can find a
> "news item" that I think it's ready for publishing, hence this RFR
> (request for review).

Dear Laura, it's impressive how quick you took this on. An idea is
only ever just an idea, the real work starts when trying to
implement it. Thanks a lot for your initiative!

> IDEA:
> DebConf15
> 	https://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf15/FinalReport/AttendeeImpressions
>
> STATUS: [RFR](larjona)

I'd probably suggest to opt for a parseable format straight away,
e.g. RFC822-like like we use for e.g. debian/control, or maybe
there's an even better format suitable for i18n?

> DPN-RFR:
>
> <toc-add-entry name="internal">Internal News/Happenings</toc-add-entry>

Are you proposing to maintain translations in the same file?

--
 .''`.   martin f. krafft <madduck@d.o> @martinkrafft
: :'  :  proud Debian developer

"the sick do not ask
 if the hand that smoothes their pillow is pure,
 nor the dying care
 if the lips that touch their brow have known the kiss of sin."
                                                        -- oscar wilde