Re: SPI annual report: update from member projects

I sent the following to leader@ two weeks ago but I probably should
have copied debian-publicity.

Can someone send me a one paragraph summary of Debian's achievements
betwee July 1 2014 to June 30 2015.  Maybe something about the release
of jessie and the DPL elections?

Thanks.

* Martin Michlmayr <tbm@cyrius.com> [2015-06-18 17:33]:

--