Re: press at DebConf15

Dear press team,

good news :-): Hans-Joachim Baader (co-founder and editor of prolinux) will come to debconf the first weekend (15./16.08.). He will get back to me with the details of arrival and his work plan. As far as I know he would like to talk to Neil.

As soon as I have feedback from the other journalists I contacted, I will let you know.

Cheers,
Silvia.