Re: Debian Release 8 - Greek translation

Dear friends

please find attached the greek translation for the Debian 8 Release
Announcement. If there are any issues let me know asap.

A great many thanks to all the Debian developers and the Debian community
for this great release!

best regards

Emmanuel Galatoulas
Debian Greek localisation Team