Re: Translate the Debian MIPS announcement

Looks good for me, exception for one important word "port". Porting a software to another architecture is not the same thing as a computer port, word used in this translation.

I don't know how to translate this word, neither :( My best suggestion would be replacing "cổng MIPS" with "bản port MIPS". I leave Minh confirming/updating her translation.

--
Hai-Nam Nguyen (aka jcisio)
http://jcisio.com