DPN: DebianBuildd, What do you do?

Hello Debian Build Daemon support Team,

For an upcoming Debian Project News[1] issue[2] we would like to highlight
a project or a group inside the Debian project.

We plan to share what you do in the project with the rest of the
community and the world, perhaps raising consciousness of your efforts
and to possibly attract new parties who may be interested in it and, of
course, the overall Debian project.

Towards that end, would you please respond or copy us within your
discussions with a small blurb about your group, and/or
something of interest within your group and its activities.

Best regards from the Publicity Team,

Donald Norwood

[1]https://wiki.debian.org/ProjectNews
[2]https://www.debian.org/News/weekly/