welcome to the publicity team Minh Le Thi (minhle-guest)!

On Tue, 2015-03-17 at 09:36 +0000, Minh Le Thi wrote:

> My name is Minh Le, from Hoi An (Vietnam).
> I would like to join the publicity team.
> My majority is translating. I can translate English documents,... into
> Vietnamese. I will be very happy if I can do something helpful that
> promoting Debian to my Vietnamese community. Please advice.

I've just added you, welcome to the publicity team!

I understand you aren't able to access the mailing list website to
signup to the mailing list. Please join the IRC channel via the web chat
service, perhaps we can help in chat to get you on the mailing list.

https://webchat.oftc.net/?channels=debian-publicity

You can find more information about the team and ways to get involved on
our web pages, here are some of the more important ones:

https://wiki.debian.org/Teams/Publicity
https://wiki.debian.org/ProjectNews
https://bits.debian.org/pages/about.html
https://wiki.debian.org/Teams/Publicity/Identica

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask them on either the chat
or by sending an email to the mailing list (be sure to ask for a CC).

debian-publicity <debian-publicity@lists.debian.org>

--
bye,
pabs